WordPress allows users to create custom post types and custom taxonomies. There might be some rare situation where you would have custom post types that are in some way related to each other and a need to have a common custom taxonomy. This is easy enough to do with the register_taxonomy function which allows you [...]
There are several ways you can get the list of products from a store. In this example we shall create an instance of the Mage_Catalog_Model_Product class. All the methods are defined in Product.php file. An array of objects is returned when the getCollection method is called. We then iterate through the list using a foreach [...]
The following code snippet checks if a given string is numeric and whether it’s require length is at least 5 digits.
- Hear, hear June 18, 2013 Mike's sudden inspirations
- Packing a Symfony full-stack Framework Application in one File -- Bootstrapping June 18, 2013 Fabien Potencier
- Small catch up June 17, 2013 Michael Kimsal
- PHP 5.5 Release Date Imminent - Lately in PHP podcast episode 36 June 17, 2013 PHP Classes
- Packing a Symfony full-stack Framework Application in one File -- Introduction June 17, 2013 Fabien Potencier